Things To Do Near The Yellowstone Vista CabinWhile The Yellowstone Vista Cabin is located on a 1200 acre working cattle ranch, you are still within distance to a vast number of activities.
We are approximately seven miles from the entrance to Yellowstone National Park where you can spend time visiting our nation’s oldest National Park; see animals, geysers, and mud pots, galore.
Within 1 or 2 miles from the cabin, there are many things to see and do.
- Rodeos Every Friday and Saturday night during the summer you can watch the bucking bulls and cowboys who dare to ride them.
- Horseback Riding Horse rentals are available for the whole family.
- Exploration There is access to forest service land, and national forest. Spend hours traversing the many trails. Whether your favorite mode of transportation is horse, ATV, mountain bike, motorcycle, or leather boot, you will find trails to keep you exploring for days.
- Fun Just 1 short mile away is a pizza parlor, with miniature golf, and video game room, and bowling.
Just ran out of milk, bread, eggs? A convenience store is 1 mile away on the main highway.
West Yellowstone lies just 6 miles to the east for all of your needs. If they don’t have it you probably don’t need it.
- Shopping - gifts and fishing shops galore
- Restaurants - Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner - something for everyone.
- Imax theater - 4 movies shown daily on the large screen
- Playmill Theater - see an old-fashion melodrama - fun for the entire family.
- Wolf and Grizzly Discovery Center - see the wolves and bears up close.
- Yellowstone Museum and the Historical grounds
- Grocery Stores
Elsewhere: Float the river (tour guides available)
Views and photo opportunities from the Cabin:
- Fantastic views of the mountains in Yellowstone National Park
- Mount Holmes
- Mount Washington
- Mount Jackson
- Mount Haynes
- Mount Hebgen
- White Peak
- Animals, hawks, antelope, elk, coyote, and an occasional moose.
- Mountain flowers
- Bird watching
Website design and hosting by Tempest Technologies, LLC